Rear Load / 4 Coin Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
Standard's Modular Series were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing. But don't let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of 'plug & play' options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or "-DA" models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature - that allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. That means the machine can dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptors would become jammed. That's true built-in back-up!
The MC640RL-DA would be considered a replacement of our Model #SC34RL-DA in the System 600 Series from a capacity standpoint. With four standard coin hoppers totaling up to 12,800 quarters ($3,200 capacity), it can be used in commercial coin laundries, car washes for use with self-serve bays or for vacuums and vendors. The solid welded steel cabinet has a stainless steel faceplate, and two crank locks with Medeco lock plugs for added security. As an added bonus, the MC620RL-DA also comes with the Expanded Function (EF) Module - with an LCD display and push-button inputs, used for programming, diagnostic and audit reporting.
The MC640RL-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. Some customers have used this model to dispense a combination of Dollar Coins, Quarters, Dimes and Nickels. If you need additional capacity, you can upgrade each standard 3.2K hopper to 5,200 Quarter capacity - giving you a total of up to 20,800 quarters in one machine!
MC640RL-DA Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Coinco Vantage Bill Acceptors - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with (2) 1,000 Bill Stackers
- (Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (4) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers - holds up to 12,800 Quarters ($3,200 capacity)
- Expanded Function (EF) Module
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with Stainless Steel Faceplate
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
||$1 | $5 | $10 | $20|
||Coins and/or Tokens|
||12,800 Quarters | $3,200|
||34"H x 29.25"W x 18"D Faceplate: Add 2" on all four sides|
View pdf instructions