Rear Load / 3 Coin Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
Standard's Modular Series were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing. But don't let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of 'plug & play' options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or "-DA" models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature - that allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. That means the machine can dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptors would become jammed. That's true built-in back-up!
The MC630RL-DA features one Mega-Capacity 9.0K Coin Hopper and two standard 3.2K hoppers. That equals up to 15,400 quarters total capacity ($3,850 in quarters). It is a high capacity machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries, car washes for use with self-serve bays or for vacuums and vendors. The solid welded steel cabinet has a stainless steel faceplate, and two crank locks with Medeco lock plugs for added security. As an added bonus, the MC620RL-DA also comes with the Expanded Function (EF) Module - with an LCD display and push-button inputs, used for programming, diagnostic and audit reporting.
The MC630RL-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. Some customers have used the Mega-capacity hopper for Quarters and the two smaller hoppers for dollar coins.
MC630RL-DA Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Coinco Vantage Bill Acceptors - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with (2) 1,000 Bill Stackers
(Coinco Vantage, MEI (Mars) AE2600, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (3) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers - holds up to 15,400 Quarters ($3,850 capacity)
- Expanded Function (EF) Module
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with Stainless Steel Faceplate
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
||$1 | $5 | $10 | $20|
||Coins and/or Tokens|
||15,400 Quarters | $3,850|
||34"H x 29.25"W x 18"D |
Faceplate: Add 2" on all four sides
View pdf instructions