Rear Load / Dual-Note Bill Dispenser with 3 Cassettes
Standard's BX - Bill Exchanger Series machines are designed to be an on-premise "automated attendant", providing straight bill-to-bill exchange. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into smaller denomination bills. Why make your customers use $20 bills when smaller denominations of bills would be more convenient, and provide higher revenues at your business.
The BX1030RL features the Fujitsu F53 - Dual-Note Bill Dispenser with three cassettes. This dispenser uses cassettes that are loaded with bills; and these cassettes have a value based on the denomination in it, are loaded into the dispenser unit. The BX1030RL is programmed to dispense the bills from the cassettes as needed to make best change. You can load the same denomination in all cassettes or load a different denomination in each cassette.
(EF) Expanded Function Module Included!
BX1030RL Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) MEI (Mars) Bill Acceptor - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker(Coinco Vantage, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (1) EF Module provides Audit & Programming w/keypad and Display
- (1) Dual-Note Fujitsu F53 Bill Dispenser with 3 Cassettes - holds from 1,125 (used) to 1,500 (new) Bills
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish
- Stainless Steel Faceplate with applied Lexan graphics Decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
||$1 | $5 | $10 | $20|
||1, 2 or 3 Denominations of Bills|
||1,125 (Used) - 1,500 (New) Bills|
||28"H x 17"W x 18"D|
View pdf instructions