Front Load / Dual-Note Bill Dispenser with 3 Cassettes
Standard's BX - Bill Exchanger Series machines are designed to be an "automated attendant", providing bill change for higher denominations. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into smaller denomination bills. Why make your customers use $20 bills when smaller denomination bills would better serve the purpose, and help contribute to more revenues.
The BX1030 features the Fujitsu F53 - Dual Note Bill Dispenser with 3 Bill Cassettes. This dispenser uses cassettes that are loaded with bills; and these cassettes have a value based on the denomination in it, are loaded into the dispenser unit. The BX1030 is programmed to dispense the bills from the cassettes as needed to make best change. The additional cassette can be used for a different denomination or added capacity of the same denomination.
(EF) Expanded Function Module now Included!
BX1030 Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) MEI (Mars) Bill Acceptor - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker(Coinco Vantage, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (1) Dual-Note Fujitsu F53 Bill Dispenser with 3 Cassettes - holds from 1,125 (used) to 1,500 (new) Bills
- (1) EF Module provides Audit & Programming w/keypad and Display
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
||$1 | $5 | $10 | $20|
||1, 2 or 3 Denominations of Bills|
||1,125 (Used) - 1,500 (New) Bills|
||28"H x 19"W x 18"D|
View pdf instructions