Standard’s Premier Series changers are considered the workhorses of the industry – due to their durability, reliability and long life. These changers offer the most secure, best constructed cabinets available, and our System 600 Bill Acceptor offers superior security and programming functions – to help you better manage your self service business. Premier Series machines are easily updated for new currency or software upgrades, and the System 600 Hoppers have proven to be the most reliable coin & token dispensers in the industry. It is common to see SC models in high volume business working for 10 to 15 years.
Standard Features & Specifications:
• Rear Load configuration
• Changes $1's, $5's, $10's, and $20's. Reads new as well as old bills.
• (2) Standard Change System 600 EF Bill Acceptors
• (2) 2-Box Separating Bill Stackers (3200 bill capacity)
• (4) Standard steel coin hoppers hold 12,800 quarters ($3200 capacity)
• (2) Crank locks
• One bill acceptor takes over automatically if the other one failes (redundancy)
• One hopper takes over automatically if the other one fails (hopper transfer)
• Higher security steel: 8 gauge door & 10 gauge cabinet
• Solid-welded seams (no spot welds or rivets)
• Hand-held data terminal for programming, audit and security functions
• High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
• Made in the USA
• Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
• ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
• Dimensions: 34"H x 29.25"W x 18"D (add 2" to all four sides for face plates)
• Shipping Weight: 340 lbs.
For More Add On Features Click Here:
View pdf instructions
Dual System 600 Bill Acceptors, 4 Coin Hoppers (12,800 Quarters)