Standard's Modular Series coin and token changers were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing. But don't let that term fool you. These are excellent coin & token changers, and offer a variety of "plug & play" options to help you customize the changers to your specific business needs. For example, all Modular series coin and token changers have our Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature - a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. Likewise, Modular Series changers use MDB communication, and have the Dual Redundancy Feature that allows true built-in back-up. Standard's MC Series changers provide the ultimate in Flexibility & Reliability in a low-cost solution.
Standard Features & Specifications:
• Changes $1's, $5's, $10's, and $20's. Reads new as well as old bills.
• (2) Coinco Vantage® MDB Bill Acceptor (1000 bill stacker capacity each/2000 total)
• (2) Mega-Hoppers hold a combined total of 20,000 Quarters ($5000 capacity)
• (3) T-Handle "Slam" locks with ace lock plugs
• "Out of Service" indicator light
• One hopper takes over automatically if the other one fails (hopper transfer)
• Higher security steel: 10 gauge door & 12 gauge cabinet
• Solid-welded seams (no hinges, rivets or spot welds)
• High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
• Secure storage space
• Made in the USA
• Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
• ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
• Dimensions: 50"H x 28"W x 18"D
• Shipping Weight: 390 lbs.
For add on features click here:
View pdf instructions
(2)Coinco Vantage® Bill Acceptors, (2) Coin Hoppers (20,000 Quarters)