Competitive Prices -- Dependable Service
1. Warranties vary from item to item, please check specific item for warranty information.
2.Products are warranted against defective materials and workmanship. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged due to misuse, unreasonable use, neglect, accident, internal calibration tampering, improper and unauthorized service, or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship.
3. Any implied warranties arising from the sale, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a part of a particular purpose, are limited in duration. The above warranty is the exclusive remedy for the consumer, and RiteCount.com shall not be liable for loss of use of the product or other incidental or consequential costs, expenses, or damages incurred by the consumer. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.4.Packing and Return Shipping Instructions:
Pack Coin/Currency Counters in original packaging or equivalent to protect goods from physical damage. You should also enclose a note that includes your return address, daytime telephone number (fax number if applicable), a detailed description of the reason for return and this RMA paperwork.
1. Returned goods for account credit, exchange, warranty claim, or otherwise, will require a (RMA)
Return Materials Authorization number. Please call for RMA# (1-877-885-9009)
2. Please include your phone number, fax number, e-mail address, AND RMA NUMBER and PAPERWORK, when returning any product to us.
3. Returns must be insured for loss or damage during the shipping process. RiteCount is not responsible for lost, non-delivered, or damaged shipments returned to us. The burden of insurance and proof of delivery is buyer’s responsibility.
4. There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items. All items must be returned within (7) business days of receiving the RMA. Goods returned after 60 days of purchase date are subject to "Account Credit" towards future purchases. Standard Change-Maker, Rowe International, and Hamilton Changers are Not Returnable.
5. No returns will be accepted after 120 days from date of sale.
6. Shipping Charges Are Non-Refundable for goods sent to you, and for goods sent back to RiteCount from you. Shipping fees charged to you will not be credited back to you. The actual cost of goods purchased and any applicable sales tax charged at the time of sale will be credited or refunded.
5. Warranties on Standard Change-Makers Inc, Rowe International, and Hamilton Changers are covered directly through the manufacturer.RiteCount.com 1098 E. Beckes Lane Vincennes, IN 47591